Sunday, May 3, 2009

Allie's Baptism



Saturday, we celebrated as a family by going to Allison's baptism. I have pictures, but of course.....CAN'T DOWNLOAD THEM! I can pull them up...but they won't show up here...still working on it. WAIT...KELLI JUST FIGURED OUT WHERE THEY ARE HIDING!!

It had rained most of the day, but a couple hours before the baptism, it stopped. She was baptized along with another child. She looked so sweet in her dress and did such a great job. We are so proud of her and her decision to be baptized. She's been talking about this for a long time. I remember when I was baptized at 14 and have been glad about my decision ever since.

Afterwards, as a family, we went to Golden Corral (along with half of Utah). It was a little crazy, but everyone got what they wanted (and that always makes the little ones happy). It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment