Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"Glitter Toes"


I am either out of my ever-lovin mind OR at a stage in life where I don't care! Just got back from a "Glitter Toes" party and we had soooo much fun. I probably changed my mind a thousand times. I got it down to Sea Foam Green, Soft Pink, Lava or Tinkerbell. Sea Foam Green won out...although when it went on my toes...I thought "What did I just do!". You know what...you live once, so why not. Plus, it's only 6 weeks of being green...Kermit does it all the time! (Of course, I don't have anything green). We all marveled at each other's choices (I think mine was the boldest). Who says grandmas can't have fun anymore?

5 comments:

  1. Good Job Mom!!! Lookin' Good. Next time try Lava:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ROCK Grandma!! LOve you toes can missionaries wear nail polish??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, that brings up a good point! We're Service Missionaries at the Storehouse and I wear sandals. Hmmmmm...I'm thinking the green thing isn't going to float. I knew I should have stuck w/pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, how long did I try to get you to get a pedi with me, lol. I love them, love the bling on your toes..I had glittery blue toes at the wedding they matched my shoes and dress..they were so much fun..right now I have bright HOT pink, why not..you only live once and if no one likes it, so what..I like it and that's what counts..and fun toes look so nice with sandals now that its getting warm..love you

    ReplyDelete