Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy 40th to us!!!



Wow...40 years of marriage this Saturday! Doesn't seem like that long ago, but at the same time, we've been together forever. We have 6 beautiful children and 20 fantastic, healthy grandchildren. That in itself is worth more than anything. To celebrate we will be going to Hawaii in October. As far as this weekend goes...I'm celebrating with a 102.7 temperature and Chuck went quadding with the boys. He waited to see what the doctor said and then left this morning.

They say the 40th is magical...I could do with a little magic right now!...and some Kleenex...and maybe some cough syrup...and I'm out of Tylenol. I'm going to "will" myself to be better by Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary 40 years is wonderful I love your wedding pictures OH!! to be young again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Deb, I messed up and never got a card out:( I still can't find anything, thats my excuse and I'm ssticking to it! Happy 40th!

    ReplyDelete