Thursday, July 23, 2009

Family Activities











My brother and sister-in-law came up for a couple of days. We took them on the quads to different lakes and had a great time.

Kristy and the kids are up for a couple weeks. Andrew made breakfast for us this morning. He learned from his mom and Scout Camp. Mary woke up, came up the stairs, didn't see anyone and started yelling....I bolted out of bed and came running into the living room to see her standing there screaming...6:20 a.m. I picked her up and she finished her sleeping time in my bed.

Kim has a disc of pics from the party. I'll try and get some onto the blog when I see it.

The kids and us are going to the Oquirrah Temple Open House this afternoon (if papa gets back from pouring cement for a neighbor).

No comments:

Post a Comment