Tuesday, July 21, 2009

WOW!

I'm overwhelmed with the thoughtfulness of my husband, kids, family members and friends that came to an unbelievable party last night!!!

I was taken to Noah's in So. Jordan, and upstairs was a Hawaiian themed party complete with flowers, food, Hawaiian dancers, friends from elementary school, friends from California, friends from the Bishop's Storehouse, friends from the ward...I was speechless.

My hubby and kids did a great job.....everyone came up to us and said what a great party it was and they had never had so much fun. The men got to do a New Zealand war dance...pretty cool (and I think they liked it!). The women got to "toss a fruit salad" and do the "box"...(I took Motrin when I woke up this morning from "the box" move).

The grandkids had a great time. They showed us how much energy they had by constantly dancing and doing some cute "line dances"...tons of talent and showmanship.

Having friends and family are the most important thing we have on this earth. I'm very blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. Thank you so much.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful time, we are so sad we were not able to make it, just not able to get up there, I am not real well and that is a long drive for a not well person, and we are really trying to rein in the finances right now...but we were there in spirit. Love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great party, wonderful friends, a good time was had by all.Debbie the way you were dancing you looked like a teenager from Southern Cal.I wish you and I had been friends back then.Thanks to Chuck for including us in you birthday party.I hope we have many more fun times!!

    ReplyDelete