Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rob, Natalie and Kids










The kids left for home today and I'm going to miss them. It was fun watching a 14 month old and 3 year old discover all the nooks and crannies of Utah living. Grandpa might have another story to tell, but he enjoyed having them around and watching their energy.

We went trick-or-treating, celebrated Owen, Evelyn, Jack and Grandpa's birthday this last Sunday because "life" took over and none of them had a "family" birthday. Kim was gracious enough to have all of us over after having a Halloween party for 40 the night before! She's my party girl!!

We took the quads out to Little Sahara and had a great time! We put the kids' carseats in and off we went.....well......I almost made it up the hill. It was a smaller hill, but I was going slow because I had the baby and...well...I had to go in reverse in order to go back up. I told Rob he had to do it, because it was HIS child in the RAZ. Have you ever seen a "rooster tail"? My floorboard filled up with sand like a sandbox as I tried to make it over the hill. Rob went the speed you were supposed too and made it. I also found a quad flag in the sand and Nat found a floor mat and Rob found some sun glasses. Guess we have Christmas all wrapped up!

Our time together was short, but I was so glad they surprised me and came up. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment