Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010!

Wow...that looks really strange! Doesn't even look real. Hopefully, 2010 will be better than 2009.

Chuck is starting out the year by leaving the snow for awhile with a friend who also hates snow. I will hold the fort down here while they play. He doesn't do well with the cold...kind of a stupid reason for moving to a "snow" state, don't ya think!

We'll see how my snow skills are with the next storm! He needs to get away (although he just got back from CA. with another friend)...maybe he will appreciate his home...maybe not.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! you know what they say...while the cats away, the mice will play! Let's go play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go somewhere to get away from the snow, but alas I will probably be here forever... Oh well, at least this year I really have something to look forward to. Once the snow melts, our little girl should be making here appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing Chuck and I agree on is we do not like snow remember I am from DIXIE.I have no place to run away to I am on a mission.next year I think I will go to DIXIE for a vsit. We have a IN N OUT only 5 miles down the street.I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never understood him moving to a snow state since he hates it so much. I guess he is lucky to be able to escape and I am with Kim, go play, shop, spend, eat, play girl! And a good break for you too!

    ReplyDelete