Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wow...Am I Ever Behind!

Never thought I would be so busy that I couldn't blog! We now have 2 new grandchildren coming, making it 24! This coming Monday, Dec. 19, will be a new grandson and in June, our 24th. We are so excited!!!

I'm not even sure where to start to catch up. The grandchildren are growing up. We've been to dance recitals, choir productions, hockey games and plays. We got together for Christmas last year (all 36 of us) and this year, we'll be with two of the girls and their families. We met up with 3 of the girls for my niece's wedding during the summer and had so much fun playing at the beach and spending time with my brother and his family. I showed him pictures I recently got of our dad and his family when he was a little boy. This sweet lady found me and gave me these pictures. I had never seen any pictures of dad and was so grateful for this sweet unselfish lady. Family means everything to me.

Our granddaughter, Hayley, has had a pretty good year. Once in awhile she gets a flare-up...but it's been a great year. She was involved in dance this year.

We're having an RV garage built (what a lot of dirt!!!). I wonder if I'll ever get grass in the backyard????

I ran into my girlfriend from elementary school at a premier showing of "Twilight". We couldn't believe it! We'll meet up again for the June showing...hehehe.

Chuck isn't slowing down, but his body is trying to tell him too! He helps at his friend's house all the time and comes home exhausted. We're hoping to do a lot of traveling this winter to see the kids and grandkids. I'm trying to keep up with my genealogy searching...I love it!

Hope all is well with all who reads this. Love, Mom

12 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, love and miss you, too..I loved when we lived closeby..oh well..

    We will try to get over to see little Hunter when we are up North and take pics if I am able to for you..

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Submit your web site in top rated our bookmarking site for free, for more go to submit your site it's for free http://socialbookmarkingway.co.cc/.
    Note : Please click on Ads in my site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed every page on your blog, I think you are is creative, if you have a spare time look at me too at anger management worksheets I am happy to share with you and hope to become your friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie I can still post on your blog so see if you ca do a short oat.. Maybe it's north gone after all!
    Xo

    I meant post not oat lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. For everyday tasks to complex projects and programs, Microsoft Project 2010 combines powerful planning capabilities with advanced collaboration tools to help your agency set realistic expectations - and manage time, personnel, and resources to stay on time and budget.Project 2010 download gives individual users an intuitive, easy way to lay out tasks and timelines

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have an informative blog. I’ve learned something from it
    best hotel in pachmarhi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blackhawks Jerseys is Would definitely buy from again!

    Nike nfl Jerseys Everything went very well. I recommend this ebayer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Investment Plans to make money online, Online Jobs can make money online from home, Just Visit
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete